Kevin installed a Velux sun tunnel in the ceiling of our very dark hallway. The installation was very quick and Kevin kept the work place clean and tidy at all times. I have no hesitation in recommending Kevin both for workmanship and price.
Bearwood Property Services (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Bearwood Property Services.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.bwpsroofwindows.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone].
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
What a professional, reliable, trustworthy and friendly service! Nothing was too much trouble and the quote remained the same despite additional work being identified during the course of the works. I am delighted with the installation and highly recommend BWPS to all!
Christine BH21 12/11/18
I am extremely happy with the replacement velux window that Kevin fitted. The work was done quickly and efficiently with no mess to clear up after the job was done. I would definitely recommend Kevin to anyone.
Lisa, Replacement window Southampton 6/11/18
Over the last couple of years I have replaced 4 unsuitable roof windows (which wouldn’t pass planning nowadays) with Velux windows and each time asked Kevin to carry out the works. I am very pleased with the results and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to undertake similar home improvements.
BJ Blandford 11/10/18
Every part of the installation of our windows was professionally taken care of by Kevin and his assistant and plasterer .We are delighted with the result and would recommend Kevin any time you need any windows – Courteous, hard-working, exceeded our expectations. Thank-you for a great job!
Combination Solar Velux 27/9/2018 Poole
Kevin and his brother-in-law installed two velux windows into our loft conversion.
Great service from estimate through to installation. We were very happy with the workmanship, tidiness, courtesy and overall professionalism.
Thank you very much for a great job, we will recommend you to anyone looking for velux installations.
Dan and Lesley, Ashurst. 15/9/18
2 Windows and blinds
Many thanks for your work this morning. The blinds have completely changed my place (for the better) and I am sorry I did not contact you earlier.
Thank you for a job well done, at short notice.
Mark DT11 17/8/18 6 x Solar Blinds
Kevin and Steve fitted two Velux windows in a day. We have a three storey house, many stairs and tight turns, but Kevin and Steve managed to get the two new windows up and the old windows down without damaging any walls or ceilings. They were punctual, polite, did good job and cleaned up all mess. Very impressed with the service and would recommend them.
Mr P. Christchurch 17/8/18
We are really happy with the Velux fitted in our attic bathroom. BWPS provided a clear estimate, following a site visit ,arrived on time on the scheduled day which was much appreciated.
The house was left clean and tidy and the new window looks great. Would recommend this company.
Heather, Southampton 12/7/18
Kevin and his brother in law fitted a set of new Velux windows in our property. They proved to be amongst the best workmen and most efficient and pleasant people to work for us over many years of house moves and renovations. We cannot recommend their work high;y enough
Jonathan and Anne Varcoe